For many seniors, the golden years are the right time to go on all of those bucket list trips you never had the time or money to take before retirement. When you start planning your trip, be sure to check out various travel discounts. These can save you a little extra cash on your vacation, leaving you more budget for fun activities!
We wanted to make that easy on you, so we put together a list of the all the discounts you’ll need before you plan your next trip.
Get amazing discounts on transportation, lodging, and more!
- Amtrak: 10% discount for those 65+ in age
- British Airways: $65 off economy travel for those 55+ in age
- Marriott: 15% off room rates at Marriott hotels for those 62+ in age
- National Parks: $80 for lifetime access to National Parks including The Grand Canyon for those 62+ in age
- Alamo Car Rental: Up to 25% off for AARP members
- Dollar Rent-A-Car: 10% off for 50+ in age
- Best Western: 10% off 55+ in age
- Greyhound: 5% off for 62+ in age
- Avis: up to 25% off for AARP members
- Motel 6: 10% off for 60+ in age
- Econo Lodge: 20-30% off
- Hertz: up to 25% off on Hertz Daily member rates for AARP members
- Myrtle Beach Resort: 10% off for 55+ in age
- SeaWorld Orlando: $3 off one-day tickets for 50+ in age
- Carnival Cruise: Exclusive discounts for 55+ in age – call ahead, savings may vary
- Days Inn: 10% off best available rate for AARP Members
- SkyCamHD Drone: But wait! Don’t forget about documenting all of your favorite spots. While cell phones come with some amazing cameras these days, you might want to use your savings to take your photos to the next level. The SkyCamHD is an easy-to-use drone—control it with a free app to get amazing overhead photos.