These discounts are for all seniors who still love keeping up with the latest trends. In addition to movie theaters and restaurants, there are several clothing stores where seniors can rack up discounts at least once a week. If you love being creative, check out the craft store discounts below. And don’t think we forgot about those of you who want to save on different services—there’s something for you, too!
Next time you shop, look for savings at:
- Banana Republic: Seniors 50 and older can save 10% with proof of age at checkout.
- Bealls: In addition to special offers every Tuesday, seniors 50 and older can save 10-20% (depending on location) extra with a valid ID.
- Belk: Save up to 20% on Tuesdays with a valid ID if you’re 55 or older.
- Dressbarn: The day varies by location, but seniors 55 and older can save 10% on a specific day of the week with proof of age.
- Goodwill: Check with your local store. Many offer discounts on certain days for seniors 60 and up, but it varies by location.
- Jo-Ann Fabric: If you’re 55 or older, you can get an extra 20% off on Senior Discount Days. Check Jo-Ann’s website for upcoming Senior Discount Days
- Kohl’s: Every Wednesday, seniors over 60 can save 15% on their purchase with valid ID.
- LensCrafters: Seniors with an AARP card can save on eye exams, lenses, frames, and contacts.
- Michaels: Seniors 55 and older can enjoy a 10% discount on in-store items.
- Ross Dress for Less: Seniors over 55 are eligible to sign up for Ross’s Every Tuesday Club. You’ll save 10% on, you guessed it, every Tuesday.
- Salvation Army Thrift Stores: Discounts vary by location, but many offer discounts to customers 55 and older.
- The UPS Store: If you have an AARP card, you can save 5% on shipping and up to 15% on other products and services.
Want to save even more? You can get discounts on amazing products and services with our Special Discounts. We’re adding new discounts all the time, so don’t forget to check back often!
Did we miss any retail discounts? Let us know in the comments!