When seniors ask us what the best method for saving money is, our top piece of advice is to make sure you’re asking for senior discounts wherever you go. Seniors over 50 can save money at places like restaurants, movie theaters, retailers, and travel companies simply by asking. Once you turn 65, you can typically receive every discount available to seniors. Though you may already be enjoying some discounts, you can still save at restaurants and stores! Here are the most up-to-date deals for the 65 and older crowd.
Discounts for Seniors Over 65
Once you turn 65, you’ve reached full retirement age! This also opens up more places for you to receive discounts.
- Boston Market: discount varies by location
- Taco Bell: 5% off; free beverages
- White Castle: 10% off
- Banana Republic: 10% off
- Belk: Up to 20% off with Belk charge card
- Carmike Cinemas: 35% off adult admission
- Cinemark Theaters: discounts vary by location
- Dress Barn: 10% off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at participating locations
- Great Clips: discounts vary by location
- Rite Aid: discounts with wellness 65+ rewards program
- Amtrak: 15% off selected trips
- American Airlines: various discounts, call to book
- Greyhound: 5% discount
- Holiday Inn Express: discounts vary by location
- InterContinental Hotels Group: various discounts at all hotels
- La Quinta: discounts vary by location
- Marriott: 15% off
- Southwest Airlines: various discounts, call to book
- United Airlines: various discounts, call to book
Want to save even more? You can get discounts on amazing products and services with our Special Discounts. We’re adding new discounts all the time, so don’t forget to check back often!